How to make your Halloween home spooky and stylish.
1. Add eeriness to the entryway with DIY paper bats.
2. Turn your coffee corner into a dreadful display.
3. Line the stairs to your front porch with pumpkins, chrysanthemum and tea lights.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Cover a basic white throw pillow with black cheesecloth.
5. Lay down a doormat that will spook your trick-or-treaters.
6. Hide plastic rats around the house to give your guests a fright.
7. Use recycled wine bottles as creepy candle holders.
8. Draw attention to a macabre piece of decor with a glass cloche.
9. Scatter dead flowers across your Halloween tablescape for a look that’s ghoulishly glam.
10. Buy or DIY a crow’s feather wreath (faux, of course).
11. Hang a punny garland across your fireplace mantel.
12. Create Halloween vignettes using items you already own, like pillars, lanterns and cake stands.
13. And finally, frame a wicked Halloween-themed print.