This year’s Pantone Fashion Color Trend Report is as refreshing as it is stylish. A clear divergence from traditional fall colors, the 2018 roundup includes saturated jewel tones and two surprising shades often associated with the spring runways. Here we show you how to integrate these modern fall hues into your own home.
1. PANTONE 19-1536, Red Pear
A tufted headboard upholstered in a “deliciously deep red” velvet is the ultimate luxury.
2. PANTONE 18-1549, Valiant Poppy
Too much red can feel overwhelming, but a throw pillow or two is just right.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. PANTONE 18-4048, Nebulas Blue
More energetic than navy, this “starry-eyed blue” sofa is not easily forgotten.
4. PANTONE 15-0850, Ceylon Yellow
The perfect pop of color for those who abide by the 60-30-10 rule of decorating.
5. PANTONE 18-0625, Martini Olive
A “smooth, sophisticated and urbane green” tinged with brown.
6. PANTONE 16-1255, Russet Orange
This enthusiastic orange draws guests to the dining table.
7. PANTONE 18-3838, Ultra Violet
Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2018 works well in small spaces, like this pattern-happy laundry room.
8. PANTONE 15-3520, Crocus Petal
Dreamy linen duvets in soft shades of purple have been cropping up on our Instagram feeds.
9. PANTONE 12-0740, Limelight
A “a pungent yellow-green” adds a punch of color to an ordinary interior door.
10. PANTONE 18-5025, Quetzal Green
This rich and moody teal is the perfect choice for an accent wall.