Because preparing a feast for your entire family is hard enough as it is.
1. No napkin rings? No problem. Try a simple knot instead.
2. Carve a pumpkin vase to use as a seasonal centerpiece.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. Create a festive triangle banner using scrap material or paper.
4. Use clothespins and sprigs of rosemary in lieu of place cards.
5. Frame a free printable featuring a Turkey Day message.
6. Use a plaid blanket as an impromptu tablecloth.
7. Utilize containers you already have to elevate fall favorites like pumpkins, wheat bunches and eucalyptus.
8. And finally, integrate quirky antiques into your tablescape for added character.
Photo: James Bombales