Saturated colors, rich textiles and natural materials are trends to watch.
1. Velvet table runner from H&M Home, C$19.99
Photo: H&M Home
If you’re not ready to splurge on an upholstered velvet statement piece, integrate the luxe material into your accessories.
2. GAGNET armchair from IKEA, $79.99/C$79.99
This throwback piece from IKEA combines two fall trends, rattan and rounded profiles.
3. Sharp black marble table lamp from CB2, $129.00/C$199.99
Moody black marble is a standout this season.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Doormat from OliveCreativeCompany on Etsy, $45.00/C$60.79
Recreate this Insta-worthy image on your own front porch with a hand lettered doormat.
5. Two tone pine dining bench from World Market, $279.99
Photo: World Market
Fall is all about embracing natural textures and materials.
6. Textured stoneware pitcher from Target, $20.99/C$28.95
This rustic stoneware pitcher can be used to serve drinks or filled with fresh flowers.
7. Mirage sofa in yarrow gold from Article, $999.00/C$1,199.00
Plush velvet paired with tapered brass legs is a match made in design heaven.
8. Macramé catch-all basket from Urban Outfitters, $24.00 – $49.00
Photo: Urban Outfitters
Boho design doesn’t have to be messy and undone.
9. Cement terrazzo pendant lamp from Wayfair, $43.99/C$77.99
Get in on the terrazzo trend without replacing your countertops.
10. Summit lumbar pillow by Justina Blakeney® from Jungalow, $99.00
A shagadelic way to shake up your throw pillow mix.
11. Mid-century art display mini desk from West Elm, $299.00
Photo: West Elm
Go back to school in style with a dorm or apartment-sized writing desk.
12. Oval mirror from H&M Home, $29.99/C$34.99
Photo: H&M Home
Don’t be a square, opt for an accent mirror with an unusual silhouette.
13. Ludlow trunk coffee table from Pottery Barn, $799.00/C$1,119.00
Photo: Pottery Barn
An heirloom-quality piece complete with functional elements, like a removable tray and extra storage.
14. Set of 4 juice glasses from Target, $15.99/C$22.05
Hunter green is the “it” color of Fall 2018.
15. NAVI wool rug 6×9′ from Structube, C$599.00
A textured wool area rug is the perfect fall investment — it’s going feel so good underfoot when cooler weather arrives.