If you’re thinking of remodelling your kitchen, you’re going to want to Pin these ideas for later.
1. This gorgeous cement tile in a starburst-like pattern.
2. This refreshing combo of handmade clay tile and Cambria natural stone.
3. This hexagon-shape cement tile that allows for creative installation.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. This chic marble tile backsplash arranged in a herringbone pattern.
Photo: jpbombales.photo/Instagram, design by Creating Contrast Designs
5. This metallic 3D hexagonal tile feels luxe and modern.
Photo: BuzzBuzzHome/Instagram, design by Kate + Co. Design Inc.
6. This handmade ceramic tile creates an eye-catching ombre effect.
7. This black and white porcelain hex tile is simple, yet impactful.
8. This iridescent ceramic tile is reminiscent of a mermaid’s tail.
9. This custom-cut mosaic tile mixes black, white, gold and grey tones.
Photo: buzzbuzzhome/Instagram, design by Soda Pop Design Inc.
10. This cheerful mosaic design features pops of coral.
11. This graphic backsplash with clay tile and a wood inlay is basically a work of art.
12. This marble tile backsplash boasts shimmering brass strips.
13. This Moroccan fish scale tiles offers a layered look.
14. This glazed ceramic tile in an aqua finish feels light and airy.
15. This off-white picket tile is a pretty alternative to subway tile.
16. This brightly-hued mural tile has a 3D effect.
17. This ikat-inspired cermaic tile makes a bold first impression.
18. This row of 3x12s makes for a beautifully minimal backsplash.
19. And finally, this polished porcelain subway tile adds just the right amount of sheen.
Photo: buzzbuzzhome/Instagram, design by Kate + Co. Design Inc.