Clear the clutter, bring on the ZZZs.
1. This warm, textured space with a sleek metal bed frame.
2. This cozy, feminine room with hints of black.
3. Or this “minimal masculine” bedroom with just enough throw pillows.
4. This snug setup that says ‘nay’ to a conventional bed frame.
5. This simplistic, yet plant-filled retreat.
6. This light-drenched bedroom with warm wood floors and a matching bed frame.
7. This verdant oasis that’s brimming with organic materials.
8. This pale blue bedroom that uses a round mirror to reflect natural sunlight.
9. This earth-toned escape with southwestern accents.
10. This greyscale bedroom with winter linens and woven baskets.
11. This dark and dreamy space featuring a foot-of-the-bed settee.
12. This natural and neutral bedroom with a floating shelf to hold artwork and decor.
13. This moody-hued bedroom with caramel leather accent pillows.
14. This bohemian, yet clutter-free space with airy open windows.
15. And finally, this soft, soothing bedroom with geometric wall art.