Developers in the Greater Toronto Area are gearing up for a busy fall season of condo launches.
How busy? Well, 35 condo projects are expected to launch before the year’s end, according to internal BuzzBuzzHome data.
Here is every single condo development set to launch in the GTA this fall, though it’s worth noting it isn’t unheard of for delays to occur. Townhomes were also excluded from this list, even if the ownership type is condominium.
2. One Forest Hill by North Drive
4. The One by Mizrahi Developments
5. WEST Condos by Aspen Ridge Homes
8. Eight Forty by Worsley Urban
12. Edge Towers by Solmar Development Corp.
14. The Charles at Church by Aspen Ridge Homes
15. Oak & Co. Condos by Cortel Group
16. United Kingsway Condos by Fieldgate Urban
17. 250 Lawrence Ave West by Graywood Developments Ltd.
18. Peter & Adelaide by Graywood Developments Ltd.
19. The Chaplin by Sierra Building Group
20. The Residences of 33 Yorkville by Cresford Development Corporation
21. 260 High Park by TRAC Developments Inc.
22. Boutik Condos by Bremont Homes
23. Leaside Manor by Shane Baghai
24. D’Or Condos by Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes
25. Panda Condos by Lifetime Developments
26. Gallery Square Condos by Remington Group
27. Bauhaus Condos by Lamb Development Corp.
28. 88 East and 88 West by St. Thomas Developments Inc.
29. Kingly Condos by Allied Properties and Riocan
30. 42 Mill Street Condos by Amico Properties
31. Daniels FirstHome Markham Sheppard by The Daniels Corporation and Diamondcorp
32. Auberge on the Park by Tridel and Rowntree Enterprises
33. The Kip District Phase 2 by Concert
34. One Yonge Condos by Pinnacle International
35. 321 Davenport by Alterra
36. Water's Edge at The Cove by The Conservatory Group
See all of these expected GTA condo launches mapped below: