So long, white walls.
1. This pretty in pink girl nursery.
This wallpaper is called “The Vase” and it was designed by David Hicks for Clarence House.
2. This attention grabbing palm leaf ceiling.
This Palmeral wallpaper is available through House of Hackney.
3. This inviting entryway with a subtle, minty print.
4. This all-white kitchen with a watercolor cactus motif.
This temporary peel and stick wallpaper can be purchased on Etsy.
5. This abstract geometric look in a shared home office.
The Kalos wallpaper is pictured in the color ‘argent.’ It’s for sale online at Eskayel.
6. This greyscale guest bedroom with hexagon-patterned wallpaper.
The wallpaper was designed by David Hicks and is fittingly referred to as “Hick’s Hexagon.”
7. This pink and punchy studio space with a large-scale print.
This wallpaper was designed by Sarah Sherman Samuel. The product is currently in production.
8. These stepped-up floral wallpaper stair risers.
9. Or these glammed out, floor-to-ceiling closet doors.
10. This luxurious laundry room with hand-painted wallpaper.
This print by de Gournay is called ‘Thousand Li of Rivers and Mountains.’
11. This awkward kitchen wall that became a focal point thanks to mudcloth-inspired wallpaper.
This is the Mali wallpaper (color is ‘snow’) by Amber Interiors.
12. This tiny powder room that’s big on color and pattern.
13. This dino-mite little boy’s room.
This dotty dinosaur wallpaper design is by Kerry Caffyn. It can be purchased from Wallpaperdirect.
14. This rainbow-hued entryway of a Nashville artist’s home.
This quirky print, known as ‘Arty,’ is by La Maison Pierre Frey.
15. This masculine bedroom featuring an optical geometric wallpaper.
This design by Cole & Son was influenced by Northern African tiled courtyards.
16. These Pinterest-perfect hallway built-ins.
These removable wallpaper panels are from Hygge & West.
17. And finally, this incredibly chic dining room with a soothing color palette.
This Chenonceau wallpaper was designed by Schumacher.