You’re going to need a lot of metallic spray paint.
1. This TARVA dresser got a refresh with leftover paint.
2. This KALLAX shelving unit was transformed into a stylish home bar.
3. This DUKTIG play kitchen is nicer than most real kitchens.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. This DIYer used individual SLÄTTBO cage lights to create an expensive-looking cluster pendant.
5. These space-saving nightstands were crafted from EKBY LERBERG brackets and wood from a nearby lumber yard.
6. These glass VARDAGEN jars received a playful, color block makeover.
7. This KNAGGLIG box looks like a vintage wood crate.
8. This SUNNERSTA utility cart was hacked using marble contact paper and rose gold spray paint.
9. A FROSTA stool can be reconfigured into a handy laptop table.
10. This HEMNES glass-door cabinet received a modern makeover with black paint and leather drawer pulls.
11. This LACK coffee table is almost unrecognizable with a whitewashed wood surface.
12. These two RAST dressers now resemble a modern sideboard.
13. This FLÅDIS basket was customized with colorful DIY tassels.
14. This kitchen herb garden was designed with a FINTORP rail, utensil holders and hooks.
15. This DIYer had a mirror cut to fit atop a GLADOM tray table that she spray painted an antique brass color.
16. These EKBY VALTER brackets are ideal for hanging planters.
17. This SNUDDA Lazy Susan looks absolutely adorable with vintage legs.
18. This IKEA PS storage cabinet looks even better without legs.
19. And finally, this super easy TURBO hack requires only a can of gold spray paint.