Because all-white kitchens are boring.
1. Olive green pairs well with matte-black hardware.
2. Millennial Pink looks trendy with leather drawer pulls.
3. Emerald green is complemented by gold fixtures.
4. Navy blue is classic and refined.
5. Buttercup yellow feels warm and welcoming.
6. Sage green is decidedly different.
7. Powder blue gives off a calming vibe.
8. Dark cyan is a daring choice.
9. Burnt orange lacquer looks sleek and modern.
10. Inky black makes a bold impact.
11. Stormy blue feels effortlessly cool.
12. Cherry red is surprising and playful.
13. Mushroom is almost a neutral.
14. Lilac purple doesn’t get the credit it deserves.
15. And finally, grey-green looks masterfully moody.