Discarded water bottles and hair elastics, be gone!
1. Hang a piece of art or lean it against the wall to give your nightstand a layered look.
2. Pick a statement lamp to brighten up your space.
3. Try an unconventional nightstand, like this rolling cart.
4. Use books to create height in your vignette.
5. A woven wall hanging channels a 70s bohemian vibe.
6. Succulents will survive far longer than a bouquet of fresh flowers.
7. Lacking counter space? Use a wall sconce.
8. Create “same but different” styles on either side of the bed.
9. A floating nightstand is a great space-saving solution.
12. Swap out a digital alarm clock for something that’s quirky and vintage.
11. Pick accessories that are meaningful to you.
12. Use a chic serving tray to group tabletop items together.
13. Hide any eyesores with stylish storage baskets.
14. Use a decorative catchall to collect jewelry, watches and pocket change.
15. Try a shared nightstand between two twin beds.
16. If you have trouble keeping your nightstand clutter-free, opt for a design with a deep drawer.
17. And finally, use the nightstand as an excuse to bring a pop of color to your bedroom.