Spring is in the air!
1. Banish cold weather with a wreath made of artificial flowers.
2. Revamp the vignettes around your house.
3. Decorate with warm metallics like rosegold or copper.
4. Add color and texture with vibrant throw pillows.
5. Get your garden into gear by forcing bulbs indoors.
6. Add spray-painted bunny figurines to your Easter tablescape.
7. You know that organizing project you’ve been putting off? Tackle it.
8. Rearrange the furniture to give your living room a new look for free.
9. When life gives you lemons, place them in a colorful bowl (and then use them for spring cleaning).
10. Boost curb appeal by repainting your front door in a saturated hue.
11. Opt for lighter-weight bedding in muted pastels.
12. Greet your guests with a playful doormat.
13. Cut out clutter in the bathroom by keeping toiletries to a minimum.
14. Buy or DIY an address planter and you’ll be the coolest house on the block.
15. Layer a pretty patterned rug over a neutral, such as this sisal area rug.
16. Create a gallery wall of vintage-inspired botanical prints.
17. Use removable wallpaper to create a non-committal feature wall.
18. Turn a pair of rain boots into a spring-themed planter.
19. Mix in Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year, ‘Greenery.’
20. Use a tiered tray to show off your collection of ~spring things~.
21. And finally, use every opportunity to incorporate color.