Vancouver home sales continue to trend down, but many developments still received plenty of attention on BuzzBuzzHome last month. Keep scrolling to see which projects were the most popular in November.
10. Hanna by Alpha Beta Developments
9. Avenue One by Concord Pacific
8. Kensington Gardens by Westbank
7. EDWARD by Mosaic Homes
6. Avalon Park by Wesgroup
5. Aperture by Buffalo Investment
3. The Kirkland by The Bogner Group
2. Cambie + King by Tianco Group
Developer Intracorp officially introduced Belpark at the beginning of November, and since then it’s enjoyed immense popularity. Now in preconstruction at West 59th Avenue and Alberta Street in Vancouver, its 120 spacious one- to four-bedroom condos promise to offer a sophisticated living experience in one of the city’s most well-connected neighbourhoods.