Check out the hottest San Francisco development projects on BuzzBuzzHome in October. You may recognize number one if you’ve been following this list.
9. 181 Fremont Residences by Jay Paul Company and SKS
8. LUMINA by Tishman Speyer
6. Summit 800 by Comstock Homes
5. Rowan by Trumark Urban
3. The Pacific by Trumark Urban
2. One Mission Bay by Strada Investment Group and CIM Group
1. Rockwell by Oyster Development
With chiseled facades that blend elements of contemporary and historical architecture, Rockwell’s two 13-story glass and concrete towers will offer the perfect Pacific Heights living experience. Residents will have access to a 24-hour lobby attendant, fitness center and many more modern amenities, and all homes will have crisp, custom finishes and specialized floor plans.
Rockwell is scheduled for completion this year, and will be home to 260 condo and townhome residences. Sales for available homes range from $925,000 to over $3,134,000.