Check out the hottest San Francisco developments projects on BuzzBuzzHome in September — if you’ve been following this list, you may recognize number one.
10. Rowan by Trumark Urban
7. LUMINA by Tishman Speyer
6. Summit 800 by Comstock Homes
4. 181 Fremont Residences by Jay Paul Company and SKS
3. The Pacific by Trumark Urban
2. One Mission Bay by Strada Investment Group and CIM Group
1. Rockwell by Oyster Development
Currently under construction at 1688 Pine Street, Rockwell’s two 13-story towers promise to offer a stylish city living experience. All 260 residences will have crisp, custom finishes and specialized floor plans, and many will have jaw-dropping views. Modern building amenities will include a 24-hour lobby attendant, fitness center and Sky Lounge and Terrace with a wet bar and fire pit.
Homes at Rockwell are priced from $860,000 to over $3,134,000, and occupancy began last month.