Who cares how the food tastes if your table setting is on point?
1. This colorful arrangement of Jack Be Little pumpkins.
2. This simple yet sophisticated place setting.
3. This expert use of ornamental cabbage.
4. This southwest-inspired tablescape with mixed metals.
5. These woven chargers that add height and texture.
6. This traditionally set table with a beautiful centerpiece.
7. This unexpected fall color palette.
8. And this adorable acorn place card.
9. This rustic arrangement that brings the outdoors in.
10. This easy-to-put-together tablescape with plaid and pomegranates.
11. This perfect example of mixing and matching dinnerware.
12. This outdoor setting with a bit of California cool.
13. This exercise in fancy napkin folding.
14. This earthy terrarium centerpiece.
15. This warm and cozy farmhouse table with a sheepskin throw.
16. This show stopping patterned tablecloth.
17. This charming combination of eucalyptus and wheat.
18. Or these creative candle holders carved from apples.
19. This glittering table runner that adds plenty of glam.
20. This artful arrangement of deer antlers.
21. This eye-catching black, white and gold layering.
22. This dinner napkin directed at your crazy (but lovable) family.
23. And finally, this paper placemat that allows for both doodling and reflecting.