DIY if you dare.
1. Paint Jack Be Little pumpkins to look like a box of donuts.
2. Or be a superhero for your child with this Captain America pumpkin.
3. Show off your *punny* sense of humor.
4. Paint a portrait of your pet, like this adorable Pugkin.
5. Go a bit batty with cardboard cutouts and googly eyes.
6. Or cut a hole in a faux pumpkin to create a functional candy holder.
7. Look exotic with a pink flamingo pumpkin.
8. Or a badass pineapple.
9. Go abstract by playing with shape, form and color.
10. Use accessories to add pizzaz to painted pumpkins.
11. Create contrast with mud cloth-inspired pumpkins.
12. Cacti pumpkins are too freaking cute.
13. Be the very best like no one ever was…by crafting your own Pokémon.
14. Disguise pumpkins with intricate cutout masks.
15. White pumpkins are perfect for a Jack Skellington design.
16. Add color to your decor with a crayon drip pumpkin.
17. Douse pumpkins in glitter for an ultra-glam look.
18. Or use washi tape for the easiest DIY project ever.
19. Wrap pumpkins in upcycled patterned stockings.
20. Splatter paint looks surprisingly chic.
21. And when in doubt, simply choose your favorite emoji.