Bookmark this page for when you strike it rich.
1. A beaded chandelier is positively Parisian.
2. Use designer shopping bags as decor.
3. Stick to matching wooden hangers.
4. Divide the space with a curtain, rather than a door.
5. Use a bookshelf for bag storage.
6. Make a bold statement with color.
7. An oversized mirror can make a cramped closet appear larger.
8. Add an area rug for warmth and texture.
9. Think outside the box when it comes to organizing your accessories.
10. Loft your bed and use the space underneath as a closet.
11. Use dividers to organize pull-out drawers.
12. Add seating for those dreaded mornings when you can’t decide what to wear.
13. Ensure that the space is properly lit.
14. Put your best foot forward with custom floating shelves.
15. Create vignettes using your favorite pieces.
16. If you have the space, consider a storage island.
17. Flip a (sturdy) bookshelf on its side for a DIY window seat.
18. Integrate a makeup vanity.