You’ll *fall* in love with these creative displays.
1. Decorate with seasonal flowers and foliage.
2. Vintage pieces lend authenticity to a farmhouse style front porch.
3. Add throw pillows for warmth and texture.
4. Use crates to give visual height to your accessories.
5. Cinderella Pumpkins come in all shapes, colors and sizes.
6. Don’t be afraid to mix colors and patterns.
7. Freshen up your front door with a new paint color.
8. Put an old pair of boots to good use by filling them with cotton stems.
9. Dried corn is colorful and festive.
10. Lanterns with LED candles give off a warm, inviting glow.
11. Tie corn stalks to columns with burlap ribbon.
12. Turn a rusty old wagon into a container garden.
13. Buy or DIY a seasonal doormat.
14. Personalize your space with a chalkboard sign.
15. Use a vintage ladder to display decorative objects.
16. Use unexpected pieces of furniture, such as a bar cart.
17. Craft a simple burlap bunting.
18. Experiment with ornamental cabbage.
19. Create symmetry with matching Adirondack chairs.
20. Use a bench and an outdoor rug to establish a seating area.
21. Arrange birch branches in a woven basket.
22. Use an upcycled window as the backdrop for a vignette.
23. Add festive flair with bales of hay.
24. Adorn your front porch with mutant squash (the weirder the better).
25. Or lighten things up with white pumpkins.
26. Play around with plaid.
27. Break away from traditional fall color schemes.
28. Give life to thrift store finds with a few coats of spray paint.
29. And finally, leave a bit of space for the arrival of Halloween decor.