Laundry is a never-ending nightmare. You might as well try to make the experience more enjoyable.
1. This farmhouse-style laundry room with charming copper pipes.
2. This tucked-away laundry area that doesn’t skimp on decor accents.
3. This multi-purpose laundry room with a pet washing station.
4. And this laundry room where tile is a graphic focal point.
5. This mostly neutral laundry room with bright pops of color.
6. This door sign that subtly reminds the kids to do their chores.
7. This small laundry closet with bold print wallpaper.
8. This sparkling clean laundry room with a farmhouse sink.
9. Or this vibrant space with Moroccan-inspired tiles and painted cabinets.
10. This positively pink laundry room with curtains to hide not-so-cute detergent bottles.
11. This organized oasis with a hint of greenery.
12. This compact laundry area that recognizes the importance of good lighting.
13. This subway-tiled laundry room with stylish, woven baskets.
14. This laundry room with a floral feature wall (that we wish was fragrant).
15. This boho laundry room with a DIY waterfall edge countertop.
16. And this kid-friendly space with a chalkboard wall.
17. This ultra-chic laundry room with leather drawer pulls.
18. Or this minimal laundry room with plenty of counter space.
19. And finally, this bathroom/laundry room hybrid that allows you to soak in the tub while the washing machine spins.