Do your roommates a favor and take down the Bob Marley poster.
1. No paint allowed? Create a feature wall using a printed tapestry.
2. Posters are out, but prints are in.
3. Say it with throw pillows.
4. Liven up a drab dorm with greenery.
5. Not a fan of tapestries? Try a flag instead.
6. Fairy lights make everything better.
7. Transform boring desk accessories with washi tape.
8. Keep it simple with a monochrome palette.
9. Pennants lend a vintage feel.
10. Be bold with your choice of bedding.
11. Bulldog clips are a unique way to hang prints.
12. Don’t forget to add task lighting.
13. Go for a preppy look with monogrammed pillows.
14. Create an inspiring collage above your workspace.
15. Vinyl sounds better on a printed record player.
16. Try out a tassel garland.
17. Seek out good vibes with a boho-inspired wall hanging.
18. Think of hats as wearable wall art.
19. Invest in a pretty serving tray.
20. Use metallic wall decals to add a bit of glam.