Check out the most popular Seattle development projects on BuzzBuzzHome last month.
10. The Bowman by Barrientos and Legacy Partners Residential
9. Springline by Intracorp Companies
8. Nexus Seattle by Burrard Group
7. Modera Capitol Hill by Mill Creek Residential
6. Bryant Heights at Ravenna by Polygon Northwest – William Lyon Homes
5. The Publix by Spectrum Development Solutions
4. JUXT by Holland Partner Group and North America Sekisui House
3. The Eleanor Apartments by Mack Urban
2. Tower 12 Apartments by Continental Properties
1. Excelsior by Madison Development Group
Currently under construction at 1535 Melrose Avenue in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, Excelsior is slated for completion this year. Few details about the development have been released, but developer Madison Development Group has emphasized that its location is ideal for getting around the city. Once finished, apartments at the 205-unit building will be up for rent.