Check out the hottest San Francisco development projects on BuzzBuzzHome last month — if you’ve been following this list, you may recognize number one.
10. 2290 Third by DM Development
7. 388 Fulton by 7×7 Development
6. The Pacific by Trumark Urban
4. LUMINA by Tishman Speyer
3. Rockwell by Oyster Development
2. Summit 800 by Comstock Homes
1. One Mission Bay by Strada Investment Group and CIM Group
Currently in preconstruction on 1000 Channel Street, One Mission Bay will blend modern design and resort-style amenities with the great outdoors. Residents will be able to enjoy the area’s scenic waterfront paths and parks, then come inside to relax in the building’s lush courtyard, complete with a heated pool and private indoor dining rooms.
The 350 condos at One Mission Bay are priced from the mid-$600,000s to over $3.2 million. Buyers must receive approval from preferred lenders.