We list the most popular Seattle development projects on BuzzBuzzHome last month.
10. Hendon Condominiums by Isola Homes
9. JUXT by Holland Partner Group and North America Sekisui House
8. Sylvan by Element Residential
7. The Bowman by Barrientos and Legacy Partners Residential
6. Modera Capitol Hill by Mill Creek Residential
5. Excelsior by Madison Development Group
4. Nexus Seattle by Burrard Group
3. Bryant Heights at Ravenna by Polygon Northwest – William Lyon Homes
2. Tower 12 Apartments by Continental Properties
1. The Eleanor Apartments by Mack Urban
Currently in construction in Seattle’s popular and highly walkable Roosevelt neighborhood, The Eleanor is scheduled for completion this year with homes already available for lease. The 260-unit building will feature a shared courtyard and woodland boardwalk, and rooftop terraces will offer stunning views of Mount Rainier and the city’s downtown skyline.