These developments were the 10 most popular San Francisco listings on BuzzBuzzHome last month.
10. Potrero 1010 by Equity Residential
9. 388 Fulton by 7×7 Development
8. 1450 Franklin by Village Properties
7. LUMINA by Tishman Speyer
5. 450 Hayes by DM Development and DDG
4. Rockwell by Oyster Development
3. The Pacific by Trumark Urban
2. One Mission Bay by Strada Investment Group and CIM Group
1. Summit 800 by Comstock Homes
If you recognize Summit 800, last month’s top San Francisco development on BuzzBuzzHome, that may be because it also topped this list in April. The popular single-family home development was designed by Comstock Homes and is located in the beautiful Lake Merced neighborhood. The 182 residences feature living areas with high ceilings, luxurious master bedroom suites and well-crafted kitchens.