These were the most popular development projects in Seattle last month.
9. Nexus Seattle by Burrard Group
8. Pike Motorworks by The Wolff Company
7. JUXT by Holland Partner Group and North America Sekisui House
5. The Bowman by Barrientos
4. Malden and Mercer by gprojects
3. Tower 12 Apartments by Continental Properties
2. Bryant Heights at Ravenna by Polygon Northwest — William Lyon Homes
1. The Eleanor Apartments by Mack Urban
Currently in construction in Seattle’s popular and highly walkable Roosevelt neighborhood, The Eleanor Apartments are scheduled for completion this year. The 260-unit building will feature a shared courtyard and woodland boardwalk, and rooftop terraces will offer stunning views of Mount Rainier and the city’s downtown skyline.