Which project racked up the most listing views in all of San Francisco? Scroll through to find out.
10. Lumina by Tishman Speyer
8. Jasper by Crescent Heights
7. Summit 800 by Comstock Homes
6. LuXe by Belrich Partners, LLC
5. 450 Hayes by DM Development and DDG
3. Seventy2 Townsend by KB Home
3820 TwentyFourth is a move-in ready collection of three-bedroom homes set amidst of village of restaurants, cafes, shops, parks and transportation routes in the heart of Noe Valley. Homes are priced from $1,995,000 to $2,195,000.