Here it is once again, folks. Our monthly countdown of the most popular new home projects in Seattle.
10. 8 on 10th by Isola Homes
9. Moda Urban by Isola Homes
8. Two O’ Six by Build Urban
7. Insignia by Bosa Development
6. Hyde Condominium by Isola Homes
4. Malden and Mercer by gprojects
Three- to four-bedroom plans with media rooms, home offices, two-car detached garages, and private yards with a large deck or patio — that’s what you’ll find in each home at Bryant Heights at Ravenna. More info on the sought-after development here.