You know what Seattle new homebuyers can’t get enough of? Townhomes, apparently.
9. Malden and Mercer by gprojects
8. Moda Urban by Isola Homes
5. 8 on 10th by Isola Homes
4. Adler Townhomes by Isola Homes
3. Sylvan by Element Residential
2. Insignia by Bosa Development
Want tons of living space? Bryant Heights at Ravenna boasts a collection of three- to four-bedroom single-family with media rooms, family rooms, home offices and expansive bonus rooms. Every residence also includes a private yard with a large deck or patio, and a two-car detached garage.