The San Francisco housing market may be pricey compared to other major markets in the US, but dang, does it ever have some nice-looking new home projects…
6. Mint Plaza by The Carlyle Group
7. The Pacific by Trumark Urban
6. Lumina by Tishman Speyer
5. Rockwell by Oyster Development Corp.
4. Seventy2 Townsend by KB Home
3. 1450 Franklin by Village Properties
2. Summit 800 by Comstock Homes
1. 181 Fremont by Jay Paul Company
San Francisco’s most-viewed new construction listing on our site in September was the mixed-use 181 Fremont development. The 700-foot, 432,000-square-foot high-rise is comprised of office space, amenities and 181 residences, including 67 “ultra-luxury” suites on the top 17 floors of the 70-story tower.