10. Marina Condos by Dafimmo Inc.
9. TOM Condos by Pandev Inc
8. Lowney sur Ville by Prevel
7. Rouge Condominiums by Devmont
4. MYST sur le Canal by MELKILIVING
3. Roccabella by MC Finance
1. Le Peterson by Malen Capital and Benvenuto Group
Probably to the surprise of few, the top development in Montreal for August 2015 is, once again, Le Peterson. The striking high-rise has such features as a yoga studio, gym, climbing wall — and of course, striking views of Montreal. As for living space, residents can choose from lofts with 18-foot ceilings, studio and bedroom suites, and 1,000-foot-plus penthouses.