If you’re looking for a resort-style living experience away from the luxury hotel, look no further than Bleu Ciel in the heart of Dallas’ convenient and fast-growing Uptown district. The 33-story residential high-rise offers residents exclusive access to a host of five-star amenities, including but not limited to:
- Garden terraces with views of downtown Dallas, the Calatrava Bridge, and Park Cities.
- An fitness center and spa by designed by award-winning Be a Dragonfly Spa Group.
- Two junior Olympic pools with cascading water features, poolside cabanas, grilling stations, a kitchen and bar.
- 24/7 concierge and valet services.
- Private garages with electric vehicle charging stations and an owner car wash area.
- A 10,000-bottle wine cellar with three private climate-controlled wine storage and tasting rooms.
- Social room with library, catering kitchen and cinema for movie screenings.
- Private dog park and landscaped podium gardens designed by world-renowned landscape architect Sadafumi Uchiyama.
Down at street level, the site will boast a Latin fusion restaurant, juice bar, bike shop, and gourmet grocery market offering delivery service to Bleu Ciel residences. The tower is also within a 10-minute walk of more than 100 restaurants and cultural venues, as well as 9.5 acres of serene pocket parks and the Katy Trail, a 30-acre linear park with walking and biking trails.
To learn more about the building amenities — and the luxury homes the complement them — visit the Bleu Ciel presentation center at 3008 N. Harwood Street ASAP. The facility is open from 11am to 6pm Monday through Friday and from 11am to 5pm on the weekends.
For more information call 214 965 1099, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website here.