on the go mimico

Stanton Renaissance is getting into the spirit of the season with a new holiday promotion. On the GO Mimico buyers can take advantage of a new 5 per cent down incentive.

For a limited time only, purchasers only have to put down 5 per cent when they buy their new suite and then an additional 10 per cent on closing. That totals to 15 per cent down, instead of the typical 20 per cent payment asked by developers.

There are a number of other top-secret perks associated with the holiday incentive. But you’ll have to reach out to the sales centre to find out all the details. To learn more, drop by the historical sales centre, located at 10 Judson Street, and open Monday to Thursday from noon to 6 pm and weekends from noon to 5 pm. Or give them a ring at 647 692 8417.

On the GO Mimico is a 27-storey tower coming to South Etobicoke. Surrounded by mom-and-pop shops, parks and waterfront trails, the condo is uniquely situated, with its property connecting directly to the Mimico GO station. It’s the only such condo in the city!

Residents will be able to zip downtown easily while enjoying the quieter lifestyle that comes with living by the West End’s waterfront.

It’s an area on the upswing. Not only is the Mimico GO station undergoing a modernization, but new businesses are moving into the area and many neighbourhood green spaces are undergoing revitalization.

The condo itself will bring new services to the area with a cafe and gourmet supermarket at street level.

There’s plenty to choose from at On the GO Mimico, with the 242 suites ranging in size from 534 to 994-square feet

Available units start from the mid $200,000s.

For more information please visit onthegomimico.com, call 647 692 8417 or check out stantonrenaissance.com.

Developments featured in this article

Facebook Chatter