Plenty of first-timers on our monthly ranking of Seattle’s hottest new home projects. Did Insignia hold on to the top spot? Scroll down to find out.
10. Hollywood Lofts by Barrientos LLC
9. Capitol Hill Townhomes by Isola Homes
8. Aperture on Fifth by L&P Partners
7. Judkins Six by Greenbuild Development
6. The Atlantic Flats by Isola Homes
5. 306 Queen Anne by Gramor Development
4. Wallingford Townhomes by b9 architects
3. Briarcliff at Magnolia by Toll Brothers
2. Yardhouse by Revolve Development
1. Insignia by Bosa Development
As the two-tower project continues to grow in downtown Seattle, so too does its popularity on our site. Want to learn more? Go tour the presentation centre at 2200 6th Avenue, Suite 110. The facility is open from 11am and 6pm daily.