Photo: James Schwartz/Flickr
We opened the summer with a Blue Jays ticket Twitter giveaway, so it’s fitting that we would close the books on the summer with one too.
One of the biggest names on the Toronto PR scene, The Communications Group Inc, is helping us tip our cap to summer 2014 by giving away a pair of tickets to the game at the Rogers Centre on Saturday, September 13th, 2014. It’s the Jays versus the Devil Rays and the first pitch will be thrown at 1:07pm.
Here’s how you can enter:
- You must like tcgpr’s page on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Tune into BuzzBuzzHome’s Twitter every morning between Monday, September 8th and Thursday, September 11th.
- We’ll be asking a question on Twitter about tcgpr every morning around 10am and again around 4pm. Tweet your answer to @BuzzBuzzHome and @tcgpr before the end of the day.
- Each correct answer will represent a ballot. The more correct answers you give (to a maximum of 1/day), the higher your chances of winning!
- The winner will be chosen from the pool of ballots at the end of the day on Thursday, September 11th and announced on BuzzBuzzHome’s Twitter at 5pm.
- The winner will be contacted by direct message with instructions.