Tanned and sunglasses-clad, Torontonians are fully embracing the summer since it officially kicked off in June. While the new construction market sometimes takes a breather in the summer months, we’ve still been seeing a lot of action in the Toronto market.
To help guide you through this summer’s active market, we’ve compiled a top ten list of the most-viewed Toronto developments on BuzzBuzzHome through the month of June.
Have a look below to see which development made it to number one!
9. The Academy Condos by LeMine Investments Group and Devron Developments
8. Garrison Point by Diamondcorp, Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes
7. Ravines on Lawrence by Urbancorp
6. Lanehouse on Bartlett by Curated Properties
4. Ocean Club Waterfront Condimiums by Beaverhall Homes and Graywood Developments Ltd
3. Centennial Park Village by Touchstone Homes
2. Towns of Don Mills by Winfield Residential
1. Minto Longbranch by Minto
Minto Longbranch jumped two places to number one from last month’s Top 10 list, proving just how popular the townhouse project is. Set to shape at 3600 Lake Shore Boulevard West, the 448 unit development will offer residents convenient access to everything from waterfront trails and shopping to GO Transit and TTC stations.