Photo: James Schwartz/Flickr
What’s the best way to celebrate the start of summer?
Give away a pair of Toronto Blue Jays tickets, obviously!
One of the biggest names on the Toronto PR scene, The Communications Group Inc, is celebrating the sun by giving away a pair of tickets to the Jays game at the Rogers Centre on Wednesday, June 11th, 2014. It’s the Jays versus the Twins and the first pitch will be thrown at 12:37 in the afternoon. The tickets are behind home plate in Row 15, so these are far from the nosebleeds.
Here’s how you can enter:
- You must like tcgpr’s page on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Tune in to BuzzBuzzHome’s Twitter every morning between Wednesday, June 4th and Monday, June 9th (yes, on Saturday and Sunday too).
- We’ll be asking a question on Twitter about the tcgpr site every morning around 10am and again around 6pm. Tweet your answer to @BuzzBuzzHome and @tcgpr before the end of the day.
- Each correct answer will represent a ballot. The more correct answers you give (to a maximum of 1/day), the higher your chances of winning!
- The winner will be chosen from the pool of ballots at the end of the day on Monday, June 9th and announced on BuzzBuzzHome’s Twitter at 5pm.
- The winner will be contacted by direct message with instructions.