It looks like Rosehaven Homes is attracting all kinds of attention for its building know-how, interior design savvy and marketing skills. The Niagara Home Builders’ Association is gearing up for their awards of excellence on October 25th and Rosehaven Homes has earned an impressive number of nominations.
See just how many projects caught the eye of the association below:
- Builder of the Year
- Best overall single new home design for 1-storey over 1,800 square feet – The Darlington (Lyon’s Creek)
- Best overall single new home design for 1-storey over 1,800 square feet – The Chippawa (Lyon’s Creek)
- Best overall single 2-storey 2,000 – 2,500 square feet – The Thames (Lyon’s Creek)
- Best overall single 2-storey over 2,500 square feet – The Welland (Lyon’s Creek)
- Most Outstanding Bathroom – The Welland (Lyon’s Creek)
- Most Outstanding Kitchen- The Welland (Lyon’s Creek)
- Most Innovative Exterior Detailing – Gibson Heights
- Best Print Ad – Live the Niagara Lifestyle (Lyon’s Creek)
- Best Marketing Brochure – Lyon’s Creek
- Best Interior Decorating, Model Home/Sales Suite – The Welland (Lyon’s Creek)
- Best Interior Decorating, Model Home/Sales Suite – The Robin (Gibson Heights)
If you’re wondering why these projects have been singled out, consider this: Gibson Heights is situated in the Thorold community in the scenic Niagara Escarpment. The enclave of houses and townhomes is steps from historic sites such as the Welland Canal and green spaces such as the Mel Swart Conservation Park.
Plus there’s plenty of variety for house-hunters as well. Residents can check out eight different models to see just what life in the project will feel like. Every property offers plenty of space to grow as well with homes ranging from 1,162 to 3,015-square feet in size.
In the heart of Niagara Falls, Lyon’s Creek has something for everyone, whether you’re considering a two-bedroom bungalow, a four-bedroom two-storey house or a loft townhome. Some of their most popular properties are their spacious 50’ lots.
Congratulations to Rosehaven Homes on the nods!