Sales aren’t slowing down at Mark on 10th — the sought-after development in Calgary’s Beltline neighbourhood saw one home get snatched up every day last month. And June is shaping up to be just as busy.
Development watchers in Calgary know that Qualex-Landmark is well-known for commencing construction at the beginning of sales, and the Mark on 10th site at 10th Avenue and 8th Street SW has been busy rain and shine. The large machinery you see on site today is responsible for driving 207 out of 240 piles so far.
So make sure you don’t miss your opportunity to live in this hotly-anticipated development located in one of the most sought-after, walkable and centrally located neighbourhoods in Calgary.
The need-to-know on Mark on 10th:
- You can buy a home with just a 10% deposit
- Despite fast sales, there are still a great collection of carefully planned homes available
- Remaining one-bedrooms are priced from the $250,000s or $1,067 per month
- Remaining two-bedrooms are priced from the $380,000s or $1,700 per month
- Virtually all remaining homes include parking
- Every home comes with an out-of-suite storage locker
- The building boasts extensive rooftop amenities and an expansive urban garden
- Estimated completion: Fall 2015
For details on everything listed above, visit the Mark on 10th sales centre at 1120 10th Avenue SW in Calgary, open Saturday through Thursday from 12pm to 5pm.
For more information call 403 244 2428 or visit their website here.