At the foot of Surrey’s King George SkyTrain station, one of the largest, most advanced presentation centres in the Fraser Valley officially opened Tuesday afternoon.
Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts was on hand to unveil the state-of-the-art interactive model for Concord Pacific‘s new Surrey community. The model, pictured below, promises to be a focal point for locals, planners and visitors to the city for years to come.
“The community presentation centre will allow residents an exciting glimpse into Concord’s holistic approach to building communities,” said Watts.
The developer demonstrated its commitment to Surrey with a gift to the school district’s afterschool programming while also providing a home to Arts Umbrella in their Surrey development. Concord also pledged money for two new annual student awards at SFU for local high school graduates.
“Accumulating knowledge and supporting the communities we develop in is important to building sustainable communities,” said Concord president and CEO Terry Hui.
Located adjacent to the King George SkyTrain station at 9908 King George Boulevard, Concord‘s community presentation centre and interactive model are now open daily for tours to the public. Homes at Park Avenue, the latest phase of Concord’s Surrey community, go on sale Saturday, June 22nd.
Park Avenue building highlights
- Two high-rises (40 and 41-storeys respectively) with two-floor townhomes and four levels of secured underground parking
- 424 homes in the first phase tower, ranging in size from 446 to 1,016-square-feet (one, two and three-bedrooms)
- Interiors will feature marble tile backsplace, bath and tub surround, European-inspired kitchens and high-end appliances
- Choice of four colour schemes
Park Avenue amenity highlights
- Large lap pool with children’s corner, private cabanas and a hedge barrier for privacy
- Pool house with a kitchen, hot tub, steam room and sauna
- Children’s playground
- Putting green
- Tennis court
- Yoga pavilion
- Entertainment lounge with wet bar
- Theatre room
- Golf simulator
- Grand lobby with concierge service and an expansive lounge
- Fully landscaped sky gardens
For more information call 604 583 9866 or visit their website here.