Today’s release of Urbanation‘s 2012 new condominium market overview was accompanied by some compelling data on the top selling developers and the top selling new condo projects in the Toronto CMA for 2012.
Tridel was ranked number one on Urbanation’s list of top selling developers, with Lifetime Developments/BLVD Developments, CentreCourt Developments, Cresford Developments and Empire Communities rounding out the top five.
Lifetime and Centrecourt’s INDX in the city’s downtown core was the top selling development in the Toronto CMA in 2012.
Here’s a look at the rest of the top selling new condominium projects:
1. INDX by Lifetime Developments and CentreCourt Developments
2. Ten York by Tridel
3. Massey Tower by MOD Developments
4. Eau du Soleil – Tower A by Empire Communities
5. Casa II by Cresford Developments
6. Parkside Village – PSV by Amacon
7. E Condos by Bazis Inc, Metropia and RioCan
8. EI8HTY8 by Minto
9. Centro Square Condos – Tower A by Liberty Development Corporation
10. One Park Place by The Daniels Corporation