There are many reasons for you to fall in love with Vivid Condominiums in Etobicoke by Pemberton Group. Vivid embodies affordable luxury and offers stylish suites and exciting amenities. Situated at Bloor and Islington, location is also certainly among the many factors contributing to this condominium’s success. Vivid is within walking distance to Bloor West Village, the Islington subway station and Kipling GO, and it is only a short drive from there to Sherway Gardens shopping centre.
Sherway Gardens has long been considered west-end Toronto’s most popular retail destination and is just beginning a $350 million revitalization and expansion program. When complete, the current 200+ stores and 980,000 square feet will be augmented with 210,000 more square feet of retail space that will include an even larger Sporting Life and Harry Rosen, as well as the addition of a Nordstrom. There will also be an expanded food court and four new full-service restaurants including JOEY and P.F.Chang’s.
Valentine’s Day is fast-approaching, and if you tell us specifically what would cause you to embrace the special things that Vivid has to offer, you could win a $100 gift card for Sherway Gardens.
The Twitter contest will begin on Friday, February 1st, 2013, at 12:01am and ends on Thursday, February 28th, 2013, at midnight. For your chance to win, you need to tweet why you’d LOVE to live at Vivid Condominiums to BuzzBuzzHome and Pemberton Group. See below for the message you need to tweet and all the contest rules and regulations.
Twitter Contest Rules and Regulations
To be eligible to win:
- You must follow @BuzzBuzzHome and @PembertonGroup on Twitter
- Tweet: “Hey @BuzzBuzzHome and @PembertonGroup! I would love to live at #Vivid because ______”
- The winner will be randomly selected from all Tweets received, and will be announced on March 1st, 2013
- All entrants must follow Twitter’s own contest rules
- Anyone using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Multiple entries with different reasons to LOVE Vivid are encouraged
- You must include @BuzzBuzzHome and @PembertonGroup in your tweet
- The winner will be contacted via Direct Message on Twitter
This contest is open only to Ontario residents who have achieved the legal age of majority (18 years). Contest is not open to Pemberton Group employees, its affiliates, relatives, advertising agency and/or publicity firms. Chances of winning are wholly dependent upon the total number of correct entries received. No purchase is necessary. Prize has no cash value, and must be accepted exactly as awarded. By tweeting your submission you agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and to the publication of your name and/or online signature in connection with winning the Contest. Winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Twitter.
Happy Valentine’s Day and good luck!