Some big incentive news comes to us today from Lifetime and CentreCourt Developments. For one weekend only, purchasers at their INDX and Karma projects will be able to take part in a huge sale on the developer’s reserve units.
The sweet deal goes live on September 15 and wraps up the next day (yes, that would be September 16). Here’s what you can expect from this incentive:
- Two year leaseback program
- Free suite property management services for two years
- Free maintenance fees for two years
- Free property taxes for two years
- Free assignment instead of $5,000 fee (condition of 95 per cent sold and under construction)
- Cap on development levies: $5,000 for studios, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den; $6,500 for two bedroom+
Now that’s a big incentive! But then, of course, these are big projects.
The 54 storey INDX will be towering over Toronto’s Financial District soon, promising the hotshot young professionals that populate the area a hip place to crash after a long day on Bay Street. Karma is also located about as downtown as you can get at Yonge and College. The 50 storey tower is garnering attention for its eye catching architecture by architectsAlliance and immaculate interior renderings.
With both developments over 90 per cent sold and incentives like this on the table, you can bet that the remaining suites won’t be around for long.
Mark September 15 and 16 down on your calendars if you want to take advantage of the offer! Head to the INDX presentation centre at 70 Temperance Street between noon to 5pm to get the full scoop on this promotion.
Click here to visit the official INDX site or call 416 987 4639 for more info. For more info on Karma, call 416 987 4639.