Some very interesting and insightful stats on GTA new home sales appeared last week on RealNet’s Informed Advantage blog.
RealNet‘s posts combined an overview of the June 2012 and first half of 2012 sales numbers (high rise and low rise) with a historical perspective on the figures.
Here’s a quick rundown of the choice figures included in the RealNet posts:
- High-rise sales totaled 11,492 in the first half of 2012 (H1 2012), down 21 per cent from H1 2011
- Low-rise sales totaled 9,293 sales in H1 2012, down 4 per cent from H1 2011
- The total sales in H1 2012 were 20,785, down 14 per cent from H1 2011
- H1 2012 total new homes sales were about 2 per cent below the long term average for H1
- High-rise sales in June 2012 totaled 2,373, down 21 per cent from June 2011
- Low-rise sales in June 2012 totaled 1,088, down 37 per cent from June 2011
- The total sales in H1 2012 were 3,461, down 27 per cent from June 2011
- Total new homes sales in June 2012 are about 9 per cent below the long term average
Great info from the folks at RealNet as usual!