Soon the fine folks at Skyline will be offering a limited release of only 32 wooded 2 to 4 acre “Legacy Lots” at their Deerhurst Woodland Heights development. To celebrate the release, today (August 22) beginning at 12:01am, BuzzBuzzHome is giving away three pairs of passes (six passes) to the Highlands Golf Course at Horseshoe Resort (another Skyline property, just outside of Barrie).
Lots will start from $299,900 — a pretty spectacular deal for some prime Muskoka real estate.
Like all good contests these days, it will be held over Twitter. Here’s what you need to do to win a pair of passes:
- You must follow @BuzzBuzzHome and @Skyline_Inc on Twitter
- Tell us your favourite summer highlight
- Tweet (on Twitter, naturally): “Hey @BuzzBuzzHome and @Skyline_Inc! My summer highlight is ___ now give me some golf passes!” after 12:01am and before midnight EST on August 22nd
- Three winners will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, August 23rd
No purchase is necessary and chances of winning depend on the number of legit entries on Twitter. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest. Winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Twitter.
Did you know that Twitter has its own rules for contests? Well, they do and please follow them:
- Anyone using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Multiple entries on August 22nd will not be accepted
- You must include @BuzzBuzzHome and @Skyline_Inc in your tweet
May the force be with you…