The folks over at Lindvest Properties must be getting used to basking in the glow of praise from their peers.
The highlight is the “Project of the Year” nomination.
“With its incredible Annex location, highly articulated, contemporary architecture, superior amenities and suite finishes, presentation centre and printed materials, we were excited by every facet of B.streets. It’s very meaningful for the entire team to be recognized in this way.”
Here’s the breakdown of all the awards B.streets is up for:
- Project of the Year, High or Mid-Rise
- Most Outstanding Mid-Rise Building
- Best High or Mid-Rise Ad Campaign
- Best Project Logo Branding (for individual community logo)
- Best New Home Sales Office (1,500 sq. ft. and over)
- Best High or Mid-Rise Project Sales Brochure
Big kudos are also in order for Hariri Pontarini Architects, Elaine Cecconi of Cecconi Simone for the interiors, Milborne Real Estate for sales, LA Inc. for the ad campaign and The Communications Group (TCGPR) for public relations.
With construction already on the go and occupancy slated for 2014, we can’t wait to see how much people will love the B.streets lifestyle.
For more info call 416 532 6636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.