While plenty of folks might say the bedroom or the living room is the most important room in the house, there’s an equally passionate contingent of culinary aficionados that would argue that the kitchen’s importance is paramount.
Empire Communities aren’t taking a side in the debate, but they’re definitely offering something special for the kitchen enthusiasts with their limited time summer offer.
Empire is offering 12 kitchen upgrades at standard pricing at their Summerlea and Wyndfield communities, in Binbrook and Brantford, respectively. Want to know more about what these upgrades encompass? We’ve got a full rundown below:
- “URBAN” kitchen cabinet doors with an aluminedge
- Stainless steel handles on kitchen cabinets
- Upgraded retro Moen faucet
- Special Edition countertop
- 2 tone cabinets
- 2 frosted glass flip up cabinets
- Freestanding floating shelves
- Open cabinet above fridge with finished interior
- 1 pantry (if applicable)
- Special Edition Backsplash
- Stainless steel chimney hood fan
- Laminate flooring for Kitchen/Breakfast and Great Room or Family Room or Gathering Room on the main floor
That’s 12 pretty amazing upgrades being offered there. It’s no wonder Empire is calling these “Live-In” rooms…
For more info on Wyndfield call 519 756 4554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info on Summerlea call 905 692 6000 or email email@example.com.