With Victoria Day weekend on the horizon, and many of you likely planning to open your cottages this weekend, we did some digging and found the most drool-worthy cottages on the market in Canada right now.
7. Labelle Lake Estate, South Frontenac, ON. Listed at $1,499,000, this place would surely make you feel like you’re away from it all.
6. 154 Hammer Bay Rd., Port Carling, ON. Have you always wanted a double slip boathouse? For $4,495,000 that dream could become a reality. Amazing…
5. 394 Marine Dr., Ucluelet, BC. Moving out onto the West Coast, this home-away-from-home will run you $3,300,000. So modern and so excluded. What more do you want?
4. Concession Road Port Carling, ON. Muskoka makes another appearance on the list with this cottage that actually still retains a cottagey vibe (but that vibe’s going to cost you $8,495,000).
3. 576 Cable Head East, Kings County, PEI. The East Coast makes its first appearance with this 11 acre, 13 500 sq ft. property. Those stairs make us dizzy– and so does the ticket price at $7,750,000.
2. Glenavy Point on Lake Rosseau, ON. Are custom log cabins more your jam? If so, check out this elaborately designed log mansion. It’ll run you $5,395,000.
1. 1300 Finlay Ave., Kamploops, BC. Imagine sitting in that hot tub looking at those mountains… wow. It could be your’s for a cool $2,999,000.