The BuzzHomies arrived in style at the BILD Awards last Friday (April 27) and boy, did we ever have a great evening of dining, wining, and tweeting.
Upon entering, we immediately felt the energy permeating the Paramount Event Venue. After a great reception and schmooze-athon, we settled into our seats for two rounds of awards pleasantly interrupted by a sumptuous dinner.
If you weren’t following us on Twitter on Friday night, here’s a rundown of some of the highlights from the awards ceremony:
- Best Suite Design – Under 750 square feet & Best Suite Design – 750 – 1500 square feet: Reserve Properties, Rise Condominiums “R-02” and “R-05” – Graziani and Corazzo Architects, II by IV Design, Drive Agency
- Best High-Rise Sales Office; Project of the Year – High Rise; Best Newspaper Ad – High Rise; Best Magazine Ad – High Rise; Best Brochure – High Rise; Best Project Logo – High Rise; Best Project Signage – High Rise: Lindvest Properties Ltd, B.streets Condos – Cecconi Simone, L.A. Inc
- Best Project Rendering – High Rise: CentreCourt Developments and Lifetime Developments, Karma Condos – Blackjet Inc.
- Best E-Mail Marketing Piece High Rise: FRAM Building Group & Cadillac Fairview, Flaire Condos – Montana Steele
- Best Direct Mail High Rise: The Daniels Corporation, Cinema Tower – Montana Steele
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Rudolph P. Bratty, The Remington Group/Bratty and Partners
- Stephen Dupuis Community Building Award: The Mikey Network, The Heron Group of Companies
- People’s Choice Award: Aspen Ridge Homes, Studio on Richmond – The Brand Factory, Quadrangle Architects, Mike Niven Interior Design
- Green Builder of the Year – Low Rise: Empire Communities
- Green Builder of the Year – High Rise: Tridel
- Home Builder of the Year: Geranium Homes
Believe it or not, this isn’t a comprehensive list (yes, there were a lot of awards) so head on over to the BILD site to check out the rest of the winners.
Congrats to all the winners and nominees and a special shout out to Lifetime Developments for welcoming the BuzzHomies to their table!