We really love to see developers get creative with the events they hold at their presentation centres. If you’ve got a big space, why not throw a party or two? Just don’t spill your drink on the scale model…
Reserve Properties decided to take things to the next level with an epic event they planned for their RISE presentation centre. The developer teamed up with digital publication and young professional connector, Notable to bring together a variety of visionary young upstarts for a night of cocktails and conversations.
Sounds like the party of the year right? The fun starts at 6:30pm on Wednesday March 7th (that’s tomorrow folks!) at the RISE presentation centre at 501 St. Clair Avenue West. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. To top it all off, admission is free!
Notable founder Julian Brass will be in the house, as will five awesome entrepreneurs who are making waves in an assortment of industries. Here’s a rundown of who will be in attendance:
- Steve Hulford: Founder of Filemobile, a software platform that is transforming digital media platforms for photo and video sharing
- Chad Cranston: Co-founder of TChad Quarterly, a publication that has reinvented the magazine, turning it into a coffee table book with legs
- Dimitri Van Kampen: Founder of Spearhead Brewing Company, which sports the slogan “Beer Without Boundaries” and is boosting Toronto’s reputation as micro-brew capital of North America
- Adam Corin, Founder of EpicRise, a web-based head hunting service that’s changing high turnover job industries
- Mike Lickver, Founder of KING Motion Pictures, a video production company that has turned heads in New York and LA with its Law School Husslin’ music video
That’s quite a line-up! Conversation topics will include Toronto’s changing business landscape and its emergence as a perfect place for young entrepreneurs to work, create and play.
The choice to host this event at the RISE presentation centre was an obvious one considering the condo project was launched by Toronto’s youngest developer, Shane Fenton (age 28).
The event is tomorrow, so if you’re interested in attending email email@example.com ASAP. Did we mention it’s admission is free?
If you’re interested in learning more about RISE, check out our stories on their slick interiors and the awesome St. Clair West neighbourhood that surrounds it. Stay tuned for part two of this event on March 27. More buzz on that one soon!
For more info call 416 546 7399 or visit the website! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the sales centre at 501 St. Clair Avenue West.